Returns and Refunds
Return and Refunds
You can exercise your right to cancel your purchase and return purchased products. You must inform the Vendor of your decision to cancel and can do so by using the return form available on the website or by contacting us within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date on which you received the purchased product from www.hitorininaru.com.
Returned items must be shipped back to the Vendor within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date you notify the Vendor of your decision to cancel.
The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
1. Return form correctly fullfill, or any other written communication of the decision to return sent to the Vendor within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date you received the order.
2. The products have not been used, worn, washed or modified.
3. The identification tag is still attached to the products.
4. The products are returned in their original packaging.
5. The returned items must be shipped back to the Vendor within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date you notify us of your decision to cancel.
6. The products should not be damaged.
If you have fulfilled all requirements set forth above, the Vendor shall refund the entire price for the purchased product you have decided to return.
You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted. In this case, you may choose to have the products delivered to you at no expense to the Vendor. If you refuse the above delivery, the Vendor reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for your purchase of the products.
Without limiting the paragraph above, the cancellation right set out above does not apply to:
7. Sealed products unsealed by you following delivery, where return of such products is unsuitable due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
Times and Procedures
After the Vendor has received the returned products and checked that the products meet all requirements, you will receive an e-mail that the returned products have been accepted.
You may be liable for, and we may deduct from any refund due to you, any diminution to the value of the returned products caused by your handling of the products, save to the extent necessary to ascertain the characteristics, functions or nature of the products. Without prejudice to the above, and once the Vendor has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions, the time period for refunding the amount you paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the payment type used.